Fleetwood firefighters called after electric radiator goes up in smoke

North Road in Fleetwood.
North Road in Fleetwood.

A burning electric radiator caused a firefighter call out in Fleetwood.

Two crews from Fleetwood and Bispham were called to a home on North Street, close to the Pharos Lighthouse, in Fleetwood, at 6:10am yesterday morning.

A fault with an electric radiator at the property had caused the heater to gush out smoke.

READ MORE >>> Blackpool mum of killer jailed for giving her son a false alibi

Firefighters worked for around 50 minutes and used a tool kit to disconnect it from the mains.

No injuries were reported.